Our Privacy Policies contain the guidelines on the collection, use, disclosure and transmission of user data by the company Fanatiz SpA (“Fanatiz”). By accepting these terms and conditions, the User consents for Fanatiz to process user data according to our information practices described below.
1. Collection and use of information.
- In some cases, when interacting with us, we will request from you certain personal data in order to render, improve and personalize our products, services and marketing campaigns. For the same reason, we may supplement the personal information you provide us with publicly available information and information available from other sources, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Personal information is used for several reasons: to process the registration, your orders and payments, and to communicate with you about these issues and others. For example, we may use your email or other contact methods in order to send you news, information, and messages about Fanatiz’s new features, Fanatiz’s special offers, promotions, customer surveys and other correspondence and marketing related to our products and services. If you no longer wish to receive certain communications from us, simply follow the steps described on our website.
- We monitor or may monitor all your interactions with us, and we record or may record information relating to you and your use of Fanatiz’s products and services, which includes or may include, among others, your online activity, selection of leagues or matches, payment history and correspondence, Internet protocol addresses, device types, device-unique data (such as unique identifiers and configuration identifiers), operating systems, consumed content and time spent on each, and all related activity. We use or may use this information to determine the your geographical area, provide you with relevant content for your area, enforce our terms (for example, to determine if we can offer you a free trial period), recommend you audiovisual content we believe you may like, personalize the service and our marketing, keep track of your consumed content and time spent on each, determine your Internet service provider, help us provide a faster and more efficient answer to queries and requests, and analyze, improve, manage or promote our service range, both for you and other users. We may supplement this information with the one provided by other sources, including offline data and your browsing behavior with our advertising on other pages. We also offer our potential partners, advertisers and other third parties general analyses in a compiled or anonymous fashion. We may also anonymously disclose and use the ratings of audiovisual content, consumer habits, comments, reviews and other information. For example, we use equipment choice and consumer behavior to improve our recommendations for you and other users.
- By using Fanatiz’s products or services, you will have or may eventually have the opportunity to post reviews or other information in public forums. Please bear in mind that when you post this information, it becomes public and hence, it is no longer protected by these policies. We are not liable for third parties’ use of the information you disclose through our products or services.
- Fanatiz reserves the right to partner with companies having products we consider may be of interest to our members, subscribers, beneficiaries or users. Together with said partners, we may send promotional advertisements and web-based advertisements on their behalf, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- You can connect or eventually connect one or more social media or other digital service accounts to your Fanatiz account. If you choose to do this, we may collect information from these account (s) and use it in our service.
2. Disclosure of personal information.
- Additionally, we use other companies, agents or contractors (“”) to provide services on our behalf or to assist us in rendering the service. For example, we engage service providers to provide marketing, communications, infrastructure and IT services, which customize and improve our service, process credit card operations, provide customer service, collect debts, analyze and improve data, including information relating to the interaction of our users with our website, products and services, and process our consumer surveys. When rendering these services and offering our products, these and other companies may have access to your information. We do not authorize for these companies to use or disclose your personal information, unless Users expressly authorize so. Thus, any personal information use by these third parties that has not been authorized by Fanatiz will be subject to the terms and conditions of said third parties, and their own exclusive responsibility.
- We may offer promotions or programs requiring the exchange of information with third parties as a condition to participate. For example, we may partner with companies that offer incentives, such as frequent flyer miles when you subscribe to or use our service. When making this type of promotions, we may share your name and other information related to the execution of the incentive. By participating in such promotions or programs, you implicitly consent to the sharing of your information. Important: We do not control the privacy practices of these third parties (companies).
3. Sharing in social media.
- The User may choose to share information about its use of Fanatiz’s products or services (including the content it viewed), both in Fanatiz and in other social media and communications. Your use of our social functions is subject to our Terms and Conditions of use.
4. Other sites, platforms and applications.
- Fanatiz’s products or services may be received through platforms or include links to sites operated by third parties, which may have policies on handling of information that differ from ours. For example, you could access Fanatiz’s products or services through platforms such as Apple TV, Chromecast, and many existing or potentially existing Internet connected devices. Although we make our best efforts to partner with reputable companies, Fanatiz is not responsible for the information-handling practices of other websites and platforms. These websites and platforms have their own privacy statements, notices and terms and conditions of use, which we recommend you read carefully. Additionally, you are likely to find third-party applications that interact with Fanatiz’s products or services.
5. Right of access to your information.
- Each User will have the possibility to access and update its account information, including its contact information.
6. Cookies and Internet advertising.
- Fanatiz takes information security seriously, and uses administrative, technical, physical and management measures required to protect your personal information.
- Unfortunately, no security system is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of your information and we cannot undertake liability for improper access. By using our products and services, including our website and our user interfaces, or by transmitting information to us by any means, you consent for us to communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative matters concerning your use of Fanatiz’s products or services.
- In order to facilitate access to your account and to better manage Fanatiz’s products or services, Fanatiz discretionally implements or could implement technology allowing for us to recognize you as the account holder and to grant you direct access to your account without requesting you to re-enter any password or other user identification when re-entering Fanatiz’s service. You shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your account-access information and restricting access to the computer or device through which you access your Fanatiz account. Whenever possible, public or shared device users should log out at the end of each visit. If you sell or return a Fanatiz-ready computer or device, you must log off and deactivate the device before doing so. If you do not keep your password or device safely, or if you fail to log off or deactivate your device, subsequent users will be able to access your account information, including your personal information.
9. Transmission of information.
- By using Fanatiz, you consent for your information to be forwarded outside your country of residence, to any country where we have facilities or activities with third parties (including, among others, payment processors, cloud service providers or other IT services, and other companies providing us services). You understand that the countries to which we transfer information may have a lower data protection level than exists in your country.
The complete text of this document, as well as documents derived from the same, has been written in Spanish and translated into English. In case of any contradiction between the content of each version, the Spanish version must be considered the official and legally binding one.